The dreams of every child in the days leading up to Christmas bring to mind their favourite – Santa – with whom they share their most secret wishes about which they have been fantasizing all year long.
To their great delight, they will be welcomed by Santa every day at the Korzo in Rijeka, where his choo-choo train will spread holiday cheer.
The company VJ Primorski from Rijeka, which has provided Santa’s choo-choo train for years, has also secured free rides for all children accompanied by a parent between 5 December 2021 and 9 January 2022 on the route Jelačić Square – Ante Starčević Street – Korzo – Jadran Square and back.
It will pass by magical Christmas scenes of the main Rijeka promenade, accompanied by the sounds of merry carols and children’s laughter.
A tourist train from Vrbnik will provide rides and bring joy to children, with support from the Rijeka Tourist Board.
Santa Claus’ choo-choo train timetable:
– daily from 10 am to 1 pm and from 4 pm to 7 pm, all day on 24, 25 and 31 December 2021 and 1 January 2022.
– 4 pm to 8 pm from 17 to 23 December 2021
– Rides exclusively for preschoolers in the morning from Monday to Friday
In line with the COVID-19 prevention and protection measures agreed upon with the Primorje-Gorski Kotar County Teaching Institute of Public Health, rides on the tourist train will be permitted under the following conditions:
1. Each child may be accompanied by a single adult only.
2. Adults over 18 accompanying a child must present the COVID certificate or a valid negative PCR test result when entering Santa Claus’ choo-choo train.