Sightsee for free!
8.11.2021. – 31.3.2022.
As a welcome gift for all visitors who stay in the city for 2 or more nights in the winter period, Rijeka Tourist Board has prepared a special promotion – Rijeka Tourist Card’s Winter Pass.
The Winter Pass gives tourists the opportunity to visit city attractions included in the Rijeka Tourist Card completely free of charge.
How to get your Winter Pass and use it on site:
- Book two or more overnights in Rijeka. Upon arrival at your accomodation you will receive your Winter Pass as a gift from the Rijeka Tourist Board.
- Upon your arrival at your chosen accommodation, you will receive your Winter Pass.
- Your Winter Pass consist of a voucher with a QR code. The voucher will be sent to you by e-mail.
- Show the QR code at the entrance of the site you are visiting and get free admission.
With the Winter Pass you are granted free admission to:
- Rijeka City Museum: The Sugar Palace
- Rijeka City Museum: the “Cube” building
- Rijeka City Museum: The Rijeka Torpedo – First in the world
- Museum of Modern and Contemporary Art
- Natural History Museum Rijeka
- The Maritime and History Museum of the Croatian Littoral Rijeka
- JGL Pharmacy Museum
- Trsat Castle
- Peek & Poke – Childhood Museum of Childhood and Computer Museum
- Astronomical Centre Rijeka
- Kantrida Swimming Pools
Enjoy your stay and have a great time exploring Rijeka!
Find other great sites to visit, activities and ideas to experience.