Rijeka Tourist Card – the official tourist card that unlocks all the best discounts to the city’s most important attractions. As an owner of the “master key“ you get special offers in our partners’ facilities all around the city. The tourist card is the best sightseeing companion that will lead you to discover Rijeka’ s cultural treasures and more. The Rijeka Tourist Card will be available to purchase from the 1st of April 2022. on our webshop.
Winter pass – Sightsee for free!
8.11.2021. – 31.3.2022.
As a welcome gift for all visitors who stay in the city for 2 or more nights in the winter period, Rijeka Tourist Board has prepared a special promotion – Rijeka Tourist Card’s Winter Pass.
The Winter Pass gives tourists the opportunity to visit city attractions included in the Rijeka Tourist Card completely free of charge.
With the Winter Pass you are granted free admission to:
- Rijeka City Museum: Sugar Refinery palace
- Rijeka City Museum: the “Cube” building
- Rijeka City Museum: Rijeka’s Torpedo – First in the world
- Maritime and History Museum of the Croatian Littoral Rijeka
- Rijeka Natural History Museum
- Museum of Modern and Contemporary Art
- JGL Pharmacy Museum
- Trsat Castle
- Peek & Poke – Museum of Childhood and Museum of Informatics and technology
- The Rijeka Astronomical Centre
Kantrida Swimming Pools
How to get your Winter Pass and use it on site:
- Book your accomodation for 2 or more overnights in Rijeka.
- Upon arrival at your accomodation in Rijeka you will receive your Winter Pass as a gift from the Rijeka Tourist Board.
- Your Winter Pass consist of a voucher with a QR code. The voucher will be sent to you by e-mail.
- Show the QR code at the entrance of the site you are visiting and get free admission.
Enjoy your stay and have a great time exploring Rijeka!